Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Glenda if you do vintage ladies jewelry I have some clip on

Customer Question

Glenda if you do vintage ladies jewelry I have some clip on earrings that I would like appraised and dated. I am sending about 5 pr.l thnx. if this isn't your kind of stuff, please pass it on for me?
http://screencast.com/t/iUJTJUib7f
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning

I am glad we finally connected on this question. Yes, I do Vintage Jewelry, if you can tell me two things you have, I can do two items on this question.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. EVEN IF YOU GET EMAILS PROMPTING A RATING.

Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers, do not work for the just answer site, we come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you.

Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have included images of two of the clip earrings. I am really looking forward to knowing their history.

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Can you tell me what markings are on these?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Where would the markings be?

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

If there are any, they would be on the back or even on the clip area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have inspected them, but to be sure I will have to magnify some to read them. Sorry for the delay, I had to change projects suddenly. Now I am easing back into the appraisals that we will need for an insurnace policy. No idea how much this stuff is worth.

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

When you get the markings let me know.