rarewares
rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have a coin I found when I cleaned out my decesased

Customer Question

I have a coin I found when I cleaned out my decesased parents home. It's like a dubloon I think. I have no idea what it is. Is there a coin expert I can send a picture to?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I do specialize in coins. I will need a good photo of the front and back. You can attach pictures here by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of the screen.

You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.

Please wait to rate me until I have had a chance to see your photos and answer the question in full.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for responding! I am attaching photos. I did resize them thinking smaller photos would be better to upload. However, if you need larger sizes, please let me know.Thank you,
Susan Doran***@******.***(###) ###-####
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a silver Roman denarius or sestertius, but I am unable to read the ruler on the front of the coin and connect it with the Felicito Tempor on the back. I think I have given enough information to opt-out and allow another expert to finish the question with date, ruler and value.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No one has contacted me. Am I supposed to submit this question again?