Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have four original Ringling Brothers and Barnum Circus

Customer Question

I have four original Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus Prints from the 1930! Could you tell me how I would go about finding out the value of these prints? I am looking to sell them to a serious buyer.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The value would depend on the image depicted on each, condition and size. The best place to contact for an estimate and to sell through would be Swann's Auction House for one of their print auctions. You can contact them for free to get an estimate and schedule a possible consignment through their website: http://www.swanngalleries.com/

If you have photos and can provide the size, I can help with an estimate of value as well. Sending pictures does not cost extra.

~Nora