ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Ncsunburst you are my appraiser, I have 3 items then I am

Customer Question

Mike,ncsunburst you are my appraiser, I have 3 items for you then I am done. The two lamps are identical m real good shape I will send the pictures now am. The tureen has a ladle missing. One small chip in lid .info on the bottom that I took pics . the
sugar and creamer set, perfect condition thanks Neva
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Neva, I'll review your photos and research your items and I'll get back to you a little later today. Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Neva, The creamer and sugar are called Kings Crown made by Indiana Glass Co. or Tiffin Glass Co. retail value $45.00 to $60.00 age is from the 1950's 60's. The 2 lamps are very nice they have Mother of Pearl inlays, Japanese in style age is from the 1960's retail value on each lamp is $100.00 to $175.00 depending on condition, The tureen was a popular design during the 1960's they had factories in Japan and Germany this pattern they made sugar, tea, flour decanters, cookie jars, tureens, etc. The retail value is $60.00 to $85.00. It has been great working with you if you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Neva, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your items? Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.