Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a lot of old comic books that I would like to get

Customer Question

I have a lot of old comic books that I would like to get appraised and see how much they may be worth, and I am very interested in selling them
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS UNTIL AN ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN. DO NOT RATE, WHEN INFO IS BEING GATHERED.! EVEN IF YOU GET EMAILS PROMPTING A RATING.

Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

Are you wanting to know how to get them appraised?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I requested my membership to be cancelled the same day that I joined, and now I show $33.00 taken out of my bank account, can you tell me how I can get my refund back please