Frank
Frank, Appraiser
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

Can you give me a tough estimate on what these pieces are

Customer Question

Can you give me a tough estimate on what these pieces are worth?9
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Can you give a rough estimate of the dimensions of the chests of drawers?

Any damages?

Thanks,

Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Image 828 is 2ft x 1'6" x 2'8" tall
the other is a silver bureau, at least I think it is. It is 2' x 1'2" x 2'8" tall
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No damage
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

The first piece is a late 19th century Eastlake style chest with intricate brass pulls. That chest would have a current resale value of 250-275USD.

The second piece, the silver bureau, is a mid 20t century Japanese inspired chest of drawers with a cherry stain .

In excellent condition you would be looking at a resale value of 200-225USD for silver bureau.

Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

I hope this information was helpful to you today.

Best of luck with your furniture .

Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Frank

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.

Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Good Afternoon,I wanted to follow up with you on your question. I hope the information I left for you was helpful in your research.If you can accept my answer and leave feedback for my service it would be very much appreciated, as this is how I am credited for my time with the company.If you have any future questions, I would be happy to help with any antiques or collectibles you may need information for. Thank you for your time,Frank
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.