ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I was wondering about a 1986 American standard watch. I have

Customer Question

I was wondering about a 1986 American standard watch. I have serial number for watch and case also pics
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Did you mean 1886? The Standard watch face that you pictured usually was made by the New York Standard Watch Co. If you could give me a picture of a close up of the dial face and one of the movement that would help plus the serial number off the movement not the case I can tell you the age and give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see any report
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I need the photo of the movement so I can tell who made the watch plus the serial number off the movement please. Thanks Mike