ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have an antique doll in her original clothes and box(box

Customer Question

I have an antique doll in her original clothes and box(box not in great shape). Doll is in very good condition but not perfect but close. Marking is AM. doll co I think she is celluloid or composition. Someone told me that her title is "little arms". Rather
that's true, I don't know. All her facial features are painted on. Could you tell me something about her and her value? Thank you. Rita
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rita, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The American Doll Company was owned and operated by Bayless Brothers & Company of Louisville, KY USA. They made both girl and boy dolls and Bye-Lo Baby type dolls. Markings used by American Doll Company are: A.D.C., A.D. Co., ADC intertwined, Am. Doll Co., Honey Child, Am Doll Co. Copr. 1926. There isn't a doll named little arms that was made by this company. The dolls were composition. If you could post a picture of the doll I might be able to identify her name and give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your doll? Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry to not get back to you. There has been problems in my family that has taken so much of my time. I will be glad to take a picture and send it to you for your information. Thank you so much for your time and your so in depth information. Rita
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rita, Yes you can still send a picture. Thanks Mike

.

.

for helping you.