ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

What is the value of a Disney Ent. 1938 Snow pin? The pin is

Customer Question

what is the value of a Disney Ent. 1938 Snow White pin? The pin is approximately
1 1/4"tall, perhaps a composite material painted. Snow White is sweeping with a yellow broom her skirt is white and top is blue. A rabbit is at her feet to her right looking up at her adorningly. May have been part of a set of 8, but not sure. Thank you for any insight and value you may provide.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. " Snow White " Was one of the 1st Pins, That "Disney" Created, For One Of Their Full-Length Movies. It was manufactured By Brier Manufacturing Co. (Stamped) 1938 Disney Ent. In Connection With The Release Of "Disney's" First Full-Length Animated Film, "Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs." there were a set of 8 pins produced. These pins have a higher value being in a full set individually they are valued from good condition $45.00 to excellent condition $75.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

It Measures Approx: 1.25" Tall.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Snow White pin? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.