rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

What is an 8X10 signed original photo of Sting (Gordon

Customer Question

What is an 8X10 signed original photo of Sting (Gordon Sumner) with Certificate of Authentication worth? Photo taken in 1990s.
What is a 1996 24 X 32" limited lithograph of Sting worth? #889 of 5000, with certificate of authenticity.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 190-300$.

If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist.

Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.

You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.

Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, your rating is required to finish. Kindly use the star system located upwards to rate my answer!
Thanks