Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have these two different bottons. Some are chanel which

Customer Question

Hi, i have these two different bottons. Some are chanel which are all different colors, limited and last ones. In the 40s or 50s they sold for 8 dollars a piece. Then i have 4 sworofshi stones triple coated silver that were 5 dollars a piece it also has
EDG2 on the back. The chanel are 1inch diameter and the sworofshi are 7 8s. Could you please give me a value. I have 4 sworofshi. And 10 chanel. Ive tried the web and no luck at all
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I just wondered if anyone has looked at my question on the two different kind of buttons that I have. Thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Nora here again to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
I see you have been waiting for a response. This has been visible to any expert who has been online since you posted the question. I myself have was away for a long weekend.
At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll send them to you right now thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Great, thank you.