Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an Noel painting of a woods and stream. I bought it

Customer Question

I have an Alice Noel painting of a woods and stream. I bought it in Pittsburgh in fall of 1974. The size is 20 x 50". I would to know it's worth. It's in very good condition. Dorothea Jones
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.

At your convenience, please send photos.

A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.

When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.

Sincerely,

Nora