Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I just stumbled on a beautiful Basset Marsh abstract

Customer Question

Hi Kim,
I just stumbled on a beautiful Ruth Basset Marsh abstract painting. It is signed "Ruth Marsh" and is roughly 4ft X 1ft. I've tried to reach out to her grandchildren via Flickr but have yet to garner a response. I found the piece at a local auction hidden behind a bunch of old frames. Do you have any information on her? It is a stunning painting and I would love to know more.
Kind regards,
Jon XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I see that you are still awaiting a response here.
What information specifically are you seeking about the artist and/or the painting?
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora,Any info at all above what I could find via a basic google search. A justified current market value would also suffice.Regards,Jon
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
ok, understood.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I have not found more information on the artist than you likely have as well.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora