Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a coffee table I bought at a flea market - the lady I

Customer Question

I have a coffee table I bought at a flea market - the lady I bought it from said her dad had been in the military and brought it back home in the 50's or 60's. It has a very unique, intricate carved scene. Some of the pieces like the walking sticks are
very thin... can you tell me where it may have come from and how much it would be worth?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jana,
Nora here again to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send images.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I see that I answered a question for you back in March that was not rated, if you could please leave a rating on that question, I would really appreciate it.
Here is the link to the old question for you:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/903aa-bought-fabulous-antique-dining-chairs-but-don-t.html
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora