ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

My mom's old camera maybe fifty years old excellent

Customer Question

My mom's old camera maybe fifty years old excellent condition still in original box Is it worth anything? Kodak Duaflex IV Deluxe Flash Outfit
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes this model came out in the early 1960's the box should INCLUDE THE CAMERA & FLASH, A ROLL OF KODAK GA 120 100 FILM, 12 BLUE BULBS, 2 WHITE BULBS AND THE ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS AND MANUAL. THE BOX MEASURES 9 1/4" X 13 1/2".

With today's market and prices realized checking with several auction houses, WorthPoint in good condition $65.00 to excellent condition $110.00. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your camera? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.