Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

My grandparents where given 6 paintings by an uncle who was

Customer Question

My grandparents where given 6 paintings by an uncle who was a missionary to China and Siam during the 1930 thu 1950's, I now have them and am wondering what they are about and who is the artist and what they may be worth. I am attaching them to the email. thanks Norm
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
You will need to take these to a Fine Art Appraiser who specializes in Asian Art, they will be able to interrupt what these say, who did them, date them and value them for you.
You can find one on the International society of appraisers, or American society of appraisers.
Glenda