Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Windsor Art Products Inc. with a tag on the back that

Customer Question

I have a Windsor Art Products Inc. with a tag on the back that lists IBM # ***** EARL OF DERBYS IR.
Where can I get information for this very large piece of art?
Dennis
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
HelloWhat are you wanting to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I thought I attached additional information. I was wondering if there is a way to tell if this is just an average print in a higher end frame or if it is one of the more valuable pieces that I see available online. I was hoping that the tag on the back that I referenced in my initial question would help you determine the answer.Dennis MacKay
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, There is not information for this piece, Windsor Art Products sold thousands of pieces of art, as Decorator items. They are still in business in California. Without seeing this I cannot tell you how much this might be worth, I would need to see it to make comparisons in data bases of other similar pieces sold by Windsor of likeness. If you can send me a picture of this I can get you a value.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We left home for vacation yesterday. I will be out of town for an extended time on business after return from vacation. This will have to get put on hold for a while. Thanks anyway.Dennis
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
HelloOk, thank you.