Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Norman Rockwell calender that has 5 pages to it.

Customer Question

I have a Norman Rockwell calender that has 5 pages to it. It's the seasons, and on the front he tells what he was thinking about the calender.( his signature is on the front page also) It's in good condition, and I can't find any that are all together
like mine is...do you have an estimate on the value?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora,
I can't send the photo at this time because it's in storage right now. I'm helping my mom during the end of her life at this time and will get back to you when possible. Thank-You
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can send images at any time.
You may receive auto-response emails from the company asking you to rate the question - please disregard until I see images and provide an answer.
Sincerely,
Nora