Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Very old still life paintig been repaired before,may not

Customer Question

very old still life paintig been repaired before,may not have value it all,not signed,but beatiful.can you tell me anything about it if you can
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Nora here again to help with your question.
A complete image of the artwork without flash glare that is more clear including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame) and a clear in-focus close-up of the signature will be ideal.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora