Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have i do not even describe item ok it is a stained glass

Customer Question

i have i do not even describe item ok it is a stained glass lamp on black granite round table with a fossils inbeded,base is very heavy mix wrought iron and brass ,stained glass lamp is very intricate tiffany reproduction of flowering lotus base color
is not purple but blue which is strange.what you can tell me about it and value if any.i can provide photo
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Nora here again to help with your question. Have you checked for any maker marks or labels? At your convenience, please send more clear in-focus images of the lamp and its design details - as well as the outlet end of the electrical cord. ~Nora