Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

My husband and I found a John Drescher print. It has the

Customer Question

Hi, My husband and I found a John Drescher print. It has the artists name as Arthur V. Diehl in the lower right corner. It is a harbor scene with sailboats and a little row boat in the picture. Could you tell me anything about this print?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Antique print of an Arthur V. Diehl painting by John Drescher Inc, NY., titled "Fishing Fleet Evening" circa 1920's. Excellent condition in its original frame and glass. Size: 30.5 x 20.5 inches overall... If not could you please post a picture of the print you have. Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your print? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.