Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have real antique Hopi Indian dolls. I received them in the

Customer Question

I have real antique Hopi Indian dolls. I received them in the early sixties from a Native American pen pal. I am needing to an estimate worth of them. They are in pristine condition
Karen ONeal
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As a little I had the Native American pen pal. Around 1960...
I believe the pen pal was in Arizona or New Mexico at the time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try as I am old a computer dinosaur but I will try
It will be later on in the day as I am waiting for children and grandchildren to wake up so they can help me
Thanks karen
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Karen, That is fine - send over images at your convenience. If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again. Sincerely, Nora