Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a book that has the signature of Ayn Rand but I am not

Customer Question

I have a book that has the signature of Ayn Rand but I am not sure if the signature is authentic. Any ideas?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. What Rand title is this, who was the publisher and what year was your volume printed? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora: All of that information is irrelevant to my question which is: is the signature authentic. The book was published in 1959 long before her death in 1982. I'll need your email address to send you a picture of her signature on this book.Randy
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I understand your question quite clearly. However, I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora
Expert:  AppraiserGreg replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you still needing assistance with this question? If so, let me know. In order to communicate by email, I would need to send along an additional services request for a small fee (as that is what is required to communicate privately through email off the site). If that is okay, let me know and I will send it right away so we can try to track down the autograph information.