Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have inherited a Limoges trinket box. It is round and approximately

Customer Question

I have inherited a Limoges trinket box. It is round and approximately 3 inches across and about 1 inch high. It is navy blue trimmed in gold. There is a picture of a woman with a fan with a man on bended knee
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have that ability
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to take a photo of the object?
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unfortunately, no
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have, I will need to see images of the item in question. I can wait as long as you need to find someone to help with photos. ~OR~ I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional fee. Opening the question is not a guarantee that you will receive a response. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Sincerely, Nora