Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Quelques Fleurs Pour Des Amis", by Mourlot 1964

Customer Question

Hi Nora, I have a signed Joan Miro Collotype print. "Quelques Fleurs Pour Des Amis", Published by Mourlot in 1964. The print and dedicated to Andre Pieyre de Mandiargues. It also contains a little hand drawn doodle. We have found photos of other prints
from this series but not this one. We would like to know the estimated value, confirmation the signature is authentic, and a description of where it is located in the folio. Depending on the estimated value we would like to know how to establish the value
for insurance purposes. I have attached a photo, authentication, and two auction estimates from the same series. -Thank you, Susan
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, attaching the additional files.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the request here.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I do not have personal access to a copy of this folio to confirm which number it is in the grouping.
I can refer you to contacts that may have copies of this folio or access to a complete copy.
~OR~
I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional fee. Opening the question is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, go ahead and refer this to someone. Thanks!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Just to clarify, I can provide names of business contacts to whom you can reach out to with this same question - however it is outside the realm of justanswer.com and subject to its own fees and charges.
~OR~
I can opt-out which opens your question again to all the experts here.
I would not be able to send this question out to other dealers/businesses to refer this question on your behalf.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, understanding this would be considered two questions (we subscribed), we would like to do both. How do we proceed to: a) have you provide your contacts and b) open it up?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.