Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

This is a very very old accordian covered in ivory. I can't

Customer Question

This is a very very old accordian covered in ivory. I can't find any numbers, the only thing on the front is RKO model in black. It is written very fancy and I could have a couple of letters wrong. I have had this many years and would like to know where it came from and how much it is worth. It still plays, the strap is gone. Thanks Mary
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0