Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I came across an item I had not seen before

Customer Question

I came across an item I had not seen before and purchased it. It is in fair to good condition with cracks in the bottom and some fading of color but otherwise looks pretty good. I am interested to learn the history on this and whether it has any value. It is a jar of some sort and does not have a lid - it says "Wards Orange Crush" on both sides but the flowers along the bottom are different on each side, and one side looks like a sun above the writing but it is faded. I made a photo gallery on post image.com so you could look at all sides, top & bottom. Login for post image and password ***** ***** follows: XXXXXXXXXXX. Password ***** ***** Please let me know what you think it is asap. Thanks

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.

Your link to your picture siet is not coming through. The site has x'd out all the information.

Here are ways you can send it: Just follow the steps.
f you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !

Click the link: for instructions on uploading images

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try to upload to here but it does not like my iPad if you don't get the images please try postimage.org. I logged in and the pictures were there and clear.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Sue

I cannot log in because the just answer site has x'd out all the information you provided to let someone get to your pictures. I cannot see what you typed.

This is what it looks like. This is from your post above:

I made a photo gallery on post image.com so you could look at all sides, top & bottom. Login for post image and password ***** ***** follows: XXXXXXXXXXX. Password ***** ***** Please let me know what you think it is asap. Thanks

You can see I cannot see your login or password.