ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Autographed Jose Conseco bat enclosed in plastic case

Customer Question

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Does your bat have a COA/ Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Besides the bat, an autographed ball is enclosed. Gold plaque on case says 1991 Kent Hyrbec celebrity golf tournament" where I bought it.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, According to Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) the bat and ball is valued at $750.00 and if the bat and ball was game played $1295.00. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your bat and ball? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your bat & ball? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.