Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a painting by martha. It is a springtime painting with a man plowing a field, house

Customer Question

I have a painting by martha. It is a springtime painting with a man plowing a field, house on a hill woman and child are sitting on a stump. Martha's signature is on the stump. I found the same picture on line as part of her work. What do you know about this picture. I can send you a picture of the painting. Also any idea of value
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Kim D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** and I am a certified appraiser with 25 years in a museum, and in the field, much it with high quality fine art. I am happy to help. What is the artist's full name..it sounds like you found other pieces of her work.
As well, images would help greatly. Do you have any to share?
You can try to attach something with the paper clip icon tool (if you see one) or use our email system through the support team who will forward images to me –
Send images to:
***@******.***
"Kim D. in antiques" in the subject line will help the support team find me.
Please do let me know if you are having image issues - I know that this can be tricky and we do have other options if something is causing you a problem.
Thank so much!