Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a cobalt cut to clear vase that i would like to

Customer Question

Hi! i have a cobalt cut to clear vase that i would like to identify and estimate the value. thank you
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can send pictures
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
Pictures would be great, here are some ways you can.
It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.
If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
.
.
.
.
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.
http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent them through email, Thanks
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you I will let you know as soon as I get it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess you did not get the pictures?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I did not get any pictures of this. There is no need for a phone call, this would be an additional service which would cost extra. A phone call will not help since I have to see this in order to value it.
You might want to re send this since it has not come in yet.
.
Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since you never received the pictures I was going to try to send them again
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you, ***** ***** let you know when they forward them to me.