Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Thank you I have a certificate of authenticity that states the followi

Customer Question

Thank you I have a certificate of authenticity that states the following
artist Ben Manashe
title of work Under the Umbrella
medium original hand colored lithograph sign end numbered 173/275
registration number is *****
it is signed by Robert Sills
I am tyring to fin out the value of this picture if you can help me that would be great. Thank you jenny
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Nora the picture is about 19 inches wide by 15 inches tall. The picture is actually in storage right now. I could get a photo of it but it would take a bit of time. I have a copy of the certificate, are you able to open it.
jenny
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jenny,
I am able to open the link to the Robert Sills label.
In order to properly assess what you have, I would really need to see images.
It is fine to send over images at your convenience, there is not a time limit here.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perfect I will get it, how long will my case for lack of a better word be able to be accessed?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
There is not time limit here.