Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have two sets of ski boots. One from 1955, the other from

Customer Question

I have two sets of ski boots. One from 1955, the other from 1957. The later set has not been used since 1960 Both are in good shape. What is the value and where can I market them?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora: I will need a little time. Both shoes are at my daughters house and she will be sending some pictures. Probably a day or two. Ray Niemi
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ray,
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ray, I received the images of your ski boots. Do either pair have a maker name printed on the inside? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I contacted you 7/9 for a value of my ski boots and a market area. You have collected your fee but I still don't have a appraisalWhat is going on? Ray Niemi
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ray,
I did receive your images and I sent a reply on 7/21 asking if there is a maker name of label on either pair of these.
I will await your response to that at your convenience.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
My screen indicates you sent a response, but one is not posted here.
~Nora