ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have a 1941 (According to serial number stamp) singer sewing

Customer Question

I have a 1941 (According to serial number stamp) singer sewing machine that looks to be in great condition. Very little, if any, scuffs on the black paint, and the gold trim paint is all in tact except for one spot where it looks a little worn. It is missing the foot peddle but is still in working condition. Around what do you think the value would be?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes that is the 1941 Singer 221-1 Featherweight Sewing Machine. With today's market and prices realized checking with several auction houses, WorthPoint in good body and running condition $325.00 to excellent body and running condition $575.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sewing machine? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.