ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

What would value be of a working Elna Junior sewing machine

Customer Question

What would value be of a working Elna Junior sewing machine made in Geneva Switzerland - have instruction book in Spanish and box it came in. Was a Christmas present in 1950's.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Does the machine have all of its original parts and includes a working music box and the instruction booklet dated 1956?. Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, With today's market and prices realized checking with several auction houses, WorthPoint in good body and running condition $150.00 to
excellent body and running condition $225.00 both values are with the original case and instructions. Thanks Mike
.
.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sewing machine? Thanks Mike
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sewing machine? Thanks Mike