Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

1985 porche 944 64000 km

Customer Question

1985 porche 944 64000 km
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The value of my 944 Porche, 1985 with 64000km original owner not driven much last decade new battery virtually mint condition.v
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
test
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome..My name is***** can I help you - ?- Please type your reply here - When I receive it, I will get back to you asap thereafter - Rgds, MIKE.......................................................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike what do you think it might be worth? It still runs. Fairly tight. Steering etal.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
HI there -
Welcome - thank you for your reply.
Thats a little bit like how long is a piece of string from this end.. ;) My appraisal could be spot on or I could be miles out..and I wouldn't want to get it wrong!
For example to come up with a valuation, you can just get a car traders book value.. he will give you that without even looking at the car.. or you can get a more accurate, specific one from someone who looks the car over and drives it to get the feel of it etc.
I know you say it drives great / looks great etc and of course there's no reason to disbelieve that - but if you are selling it, I always suggest the best way to come up with an accurate figure so as not to over price it but not to diddle yourself is to a mix of the above - get a price of a dealer.. he will give you the retail price out of his trader book - then look up shops or sites where they are selling a mixed range -and come up with a fair price to suit.
I have taken the trouble to take a look around around for you and one site that looks good is as follows : http://www.kijiji.ca/b-cars-trucks/ontario/porsche-944/c174l9004a54a1000054
There are others you can use of course but that has a good array / mix.
Copy and paste into your browser and take a look there - Im sure knowing your car as you do, and doing as above, you will come up with the right price for it.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
-~~~ Meantime ----- Please do click on the Exc / Ok ratings for me at this time.. - Thank you in advance for that -
... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating should you need more at all - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.