Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a signed Tory Peterson - '73 watercolor painting of a

Customer Question

Hi I have a signed Tory Peterson - '73 watercolor painting of a singular brown bird with a white breast and speckles. There are little purple flowers in the background. How can I tell if this is original or not? I also have a Noel Hopking (looks like a watercolor), stamped 3006 called Two's Company with two little blue birds with a yellow belly looking down at a mouse.Thanks!
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! This is Robert here and I would be happy to help with your Roger Tory Peterson painting.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and note any watermarks in the paper (hold it up to the light to see them) and a photo of the signature and I'll tell you all about it and give you a value. Add photos of the Hopking and I'll do that at the same time, too.Many thanks and wait to hear,Robert