Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I know they are circa 1950's from India. One is enameled and

Customer Question

I know they are circa 1950's from India. One is enameled and one is shaped like a gun. Two are wooden with different carved designs. All have original brass fittings. Is there any value to these?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you are still awaiting a response to your question. Generally experts here only assess one item or matched set per question. You may want to pose this question for one of the knives and could possibly gain a better response. I myself do not assess this type of item, though I thought sending you a message here will be of some help. I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora