Frank
Frank, Appraiser
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

Executive desk made by Baker Furniture Collector's

Customer Question

Executive desk made by Baker Furniture for their Collector’s Edition. In good condition. Top measures 84” X 42”. Also matching credenza measuring 91” X 19”. Built for president of multi-billion company in mid-1990s.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the credenza you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Frank,Here is a picture of the credenza and the desk from a different angle. I would have sent them sooner but your system only allowed one picture.Richard
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, Thank you very much for sending over those photos. Your desk and credenza were produced by Baker Furniture as a part of their Collector’s Edition is composed of a naturally stained walnut. In the current market your desk and credenza set would have resale values as follows: Executive Desk :2500-3000Credenza: 1800-2300USDI wish I could tell you the billionaire put all of his money into the furniture but unless there's a few gold bricks in those drawers it's really just well made furniture. The pieces can be a tough sell in the current market because of the size, but to the right buyer they would be a great piece of office furniture for the up an coming entrepreneur.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.