rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Value of collection of andy harding books

Customer Question

value of collection of andy harding books
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide the titles and publisher of each book? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a collection of andy harding books
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Sure, but could you tell me the publisher?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the hardy boys by franklin w dixon with sheila link
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
publishers simon&schuster
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hope this helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have an answer for me yet????thanks for looking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have the whole collection
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
62 books
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what would each book be worth???if i sold them sepretaly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hellooo are you still there????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLOOOO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL THERE????I HAVE TO LEAVE SHORTLY TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. MY BABY IS THERE .
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 300-450$ for the full collection of books. If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist. Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so very much for your help you were truly a very informed man thanks again for your help you are great have to leave now have a good day
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?Thanks