Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

This face if the piece is 1 inch in diameter. It appears

Customer Question

This face if the piece is 1 inch in diameter. It appears to be rose gold and the back is a beautiful gold and red design. I think it maybe from the 20s or before. It read K.W. Co N.Y. on the face. Any info?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Please add a photo of the pocket watch and any marks on the inner covers and movement. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.