Appraiser JM
Appraiser JM, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

Value of a Amado Maurilio Pena, Jr print. It was done by a

Customer Question

Value of a Amado Maurilio Pena, Jr print. It was done by a gallery in Texas and it's artist edition 200, studio edition 7, artist proof 10. Image size 24 1/2 x 18 from September 1988
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The name of the painting is la madona
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help. Are you looking for a retail value, for insurance purposes, or a potential resale value?Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Resale...the painting was left behind with several others in a home just purchased and the previous owner was a collector so I'm looking to sell it.
Thank you.
This artist's prints (its not a painting) do not do well at resale. Typically a framed and signed limited edition print will sell at auction for $100.00.
Please let me know if I can help further.
Sincerely,
Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks, ***** ***** $100 it's pure cash as it was free. One last quick question...I have a second one that is an original painting but no detail other than the painting itself...would a picture of it be enough to identify it? If so I can do a separate transaction for that one.
Possibly. If you'd like, you can post the photos here, and then I can tell you if we should open it as a new question.
Good morning,
When convenient, could you please provide a rating for my answer on the Pena?
I'll be happy to continue to assist you with the other piece as well.
Sincerely,
Jennifer
Good morning,
I see that you have not yet rated this response, which means I do not get credit for assisting you.
How can I help you further? Is there additional information you need?
Jennifer
Good morning,
It is very difficult for Experts at JustAnswer to continue to help customers like yourself, without being credited for our work.
I would appreciate your rating.
Sincerely,
Jennifer