Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Ok have done a tone of searches over the years and will make

Customer Question

Ok have done a tone of searches over the years and will make it short as i can my dads sister worked at an insurance office for yrs and my parents being john wayne freaks ine day ran across a policy for marion m. Morison also know as john wayne so signed both ways of course she had to do some asking but for chrisas many years ago had it framed and been on our wall for yrs never could find anything else like it shows sons aa payeea and wife way cool but as it is just a copy/reproduction of original but rare and i have stumble acrosa so pretty weird things
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have 2 copies but 1 is not that yellowish looking more modern and not as nice a frame. Will always keep 1 but tomes are rough and i put it on evay but i also feel like a. Fool because ir is a copy but of course the orginal withnew york life
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What information are you seeking on this facsimile document? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow I thought I was clear looking for a rarity and a value
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Honestly this out of 4 questions I asked was the 1 I thought most important and have been blown off thanks for nothing just answers