Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

We have two adolpo watches we bought 20 years ago. we are

Customer Question

We have two adolpo watches we bought 20 years ago. we are looking to find out how much they are worth and we are looking to sell them. can you help me
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.
If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
.
.
.
.
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.
http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unsuccessful internet searchesthey are two adolfo watches in silver boxes,
AF1201 088 PC33 BATTERY 377, Japanese movement
mens quartz, day date, gold tone with nice gold strech and twist band link bank 100 ft waterproof with golf tees and keychainladies 4 diamond genuine diamonds, genuine MOP dial, jeweled crown, stainless steel beveled back, includes extra link. A12221 Why did you take more money out of my account? I see no answers. I have been waiting for two days and now you are asking for photos???? That is difficult for me. I want a full refund please.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
A live phone call will not do us any good, I have to see what is being valued. This is very important. We cannot appraise what we cannot see.
If you cannot provide the photos, and want a refund you will need to contact the website, justanswer.com, click contact us at the bottom.
I am not an employee of justanswer, the appraisers come to the site just like the customers do only we answer questions the customers post there. We have nothing to do with the justanswer site or how they conduct business with a customer.
I am sorry you cannot get photos, but those are a must in order to give an honest correct appraisal.
Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will try to get you some photos soon. please do not charge my account anything now.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I do not charge anyone, appraisers who answer the questions do not work for the justanswer site, we come to the site to answer questions that customers post there. I do not have anything to do with billing on the justanswer site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try to get the photos uploaded to you today.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, I do not have a working camera or a cell phone to take or upload the photos. I am going to ask them to cancel my request.