Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have several paintings that I have a question about there

Customer Question

I have several paintings that I have a question about there value. I would like to identify the artist and value of these painting. Is that something you maybe able to assist me with today?
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have several paintings that I have a...
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question here.
If you would like to continue, I can start with the attached images of the painting here and will need the size and a view of the back side (do not remove from frame).
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora