Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Nora: (re art), Could you direct me to finding more

Customer Question

Nora: (re art)
Could you direct me to finding more information about the art of C.Shibinski. I have a picture of his from the 90's and it is of an old luxury type car.....with a tire on the rt side of the car...and a porch with old dresser, petal sewing machine, lamp stand and. House of wood with Antiques sign on it. I'd like to know how significant and or valuable this picture is?
And something about the artist...but I've not been able to find it on the internet.
thanks,
Bert
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for the request.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora