Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Trade Spartan Mark - N.S.Meyer,Inc. New York Encased with

Customer Question

Trade Spartan Mark - N.S.Meyer,Inc. New York Encased with engraving on entire sword. Found while clearing out basement - appears to be very old.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.
In order to proceed, I will need to see a photo. You can get this to me by clicking the paperclip icon on the bar above your reply box. It would help if you could also include a close-up of the trademark.
If this icon isn't showing up, you can post the photos to a free site like Imgur or Photobucket, and post the link. Or you can email them to***@******.*** and ask them to forward to AppraiserJM.
Sincerely,
Jennifer