Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have 3 antique Madame Alexander dolls that have their original

Customer Question

I have 3 antique Madame Alexander dolls that have their original outfits and also wardrobes of clothes from the same period. They are Annabelle, Alexander kin, and Cissy. The 3 are each in their original wardrobe cases. They are in good shape except the legs fell of the Alexander kin which I plan to have fixed. Are they worth the effort to spruce up and sell? Where is the best place to sell them?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
Could you tell me the size of each doll? There are different size for each doll, so I have to know the size of it!
Thanks