Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Thank you prompt response to my question about my

Customer Question

Thank you for your prompt response to my question about my book.. I would also like your apprasial of a marble sculpure "Beatrice" by Giovanni Broggi done in 1853. I also have a cane with a solid gold top last presented to James Alling June 30,1858. The
cane had been presented to 15 others prior to Mr Alling. "Beatrice" has just been purchased while I was in Florence Italy this spring. Thank you for your help. Dorothy
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi~
Thank you for the request here, however I only handle one item or matched set per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and send clear, in-focus images.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
It was my pleasure to assess your book, however please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services to you on the book question, I would really appreciate it.
Here is a link for you to that question:
http://www.justanswer.com/appraisals/94w5s-book-first-published-1925-titled-wonders-italy.html
Our conversation will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.
Thank you!
~Nora