Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a book first published in 1925 titled Wonders of Italy

Customer Question

I have a book first published in 1925 titled Wonders of Italy part of the Medici Art Series.
The book published by G. Fattorusso 24 Lungarno Acciaioli, Florence Italy. It has a real leather cover with the picture of Dante seeing Beatrice on the bridge over the Aro River in Florence. The cover is embosed. It contains 3245 illustrations of treasures of art. The book was printed in Italy. I would like to know if there are any other books like this for sale? Also interested in the value of this particular book.
The last edition (seventh edition) entirely revised and enlarged in 1937
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Your 1937 7th edition printing of the Wonders of Italy from the Medici Art Series that was published by G. Fattorusso carries a high retail sale price of up to $100.
There are a number of different titles in the Medici Art Series set, you can find other titles available for sale by dealers through this link here:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?bi=0&bx=off&ds=30&kn=Medici+Art+Series&pn=Fattorusso&recentlyadded=all&sortby=1
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora