Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have proofs that I purchased in 2007, can you tell me the

Customer Question

I have proofs that I purchased in 2007, can you tell me the current value?
1 - ***** *****, Violin Solo, 2006 - 21'x10 1/4', Giclee in color on paper. Signed lower left. From the artists proof edition of 50.
2 - Jean-Claude Picot, Le Chat a la Fenetre, 2004 - 13 3/4" x 11 1/2", Seriolithograph in color on wove paper. Signed in pencil lower right and numbered. From the hors commerce proof edition of 80.
Thank you
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question here.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and send images.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May I still send the images?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here they are
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for your patience.
On today’s market, your ***** ***** signed and numbered limited edition giclee print measuring 21" x 10 1/4" would sell at auction for a high average of $150 -$250. They do retail for higher and dealers place higher asking prices on works by Lee - however asking prices and and auction sale prices do vary.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora